This educational supplement to Pediatric News was sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company.
- Introduction—Knowledge About Development and Maintenance of Normal Sleep and Healthy Skin in Infants and Children Continues to Evolve
- Sleep and Development in Infants and Toddlers
- Sleep in Young Children: A Cross-Cultural Perspective
- Sleep Education in Pediatric Residency Programs
- The Impact of Young Children’s Sleep on Maternal Sleep
- An iPhone® Application for Infant and Toddler Sleep: Concerns of Users
- Intra- and Interpersonal Changes in the Skin Microbiome from Infancy to Adulthood
- Chymotrypsin-Like Protease Activity in the Stratum Corneum is Increased in Atopic Dermatitis and Upon Washing with Soap
- Avena sativa Extracts in Atopic Eczema: A Two-Month Observational Study in Greece
Paul Horowitz, MD, FAAP
Sherrill J. Rudy, MSN, CRNP
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Robert Morris University
Dr. Horowitz discloses that he is a paid consultant and Advisory Board member to Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Ms. Rudy discloses that she is a paid consultant to Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.